Part 1 - Food Emergencies: How to handle a food emergency
- When you are out and about and realize you are starving.
- You have to eat and you have nothing prepared.
What are your options if you have to stop to make the best choices?
- Look for a source of protein.
Good restaurant choices with antibiotic free meat:
If you're at Chick-Fil-A:
- Ask for a grilled chicken breast to put on a salad
- May have a challenge getting a good dressing (use salt, pepper and lemon)
Qdoba and Chipotle:
- Get your burrito in a bowl.
You may also like...
Join us in part 3 of our Coughs and Colds series to learn which oils and vapor rubs can help open your sinuses and alleviate symptoms of coughs and colds.Watch
Today we give you even more ingredients to be on the lookout for when you are choosing your personal care products. From lead-containing ingredients to an ingredient to make your shampoo foamy, we will help you pick out those ingredients that might be harmful to your health.Watch
On our final episode this week, we have some ways for you to make it simple to get your kids to eat healthy food. From making a meal plan and involving them in it, to simply having healthy snacks available, there are so many ways to make healthy food choices easy.Watch