Part 1 - Food Emergencies: How to handle a food emergency
- When you are out and about and realize you are starving.
- You have to eat and you have nothing prepared.
What are your options if you have to stop to make the best choices?
- Look for a source of protein.
Good restaurant choices with antibiotic free meat:
If you're at Chick-Fil-A:
- Ask for a grilled chicken breast to put on a salad
- May have a challenge getting a good dressing (use salt, pepper and lemon)
Qdoba and Chipotle:
- Get your burrito in a bowl.
You may also like...
This week we share three easy ways you can help your children eat more healthy foods. Our first step is making it fun, and we have some quick and exciting ways you can get your children to have fun while eating new and healthy foods.Watch for free
Today we share the second of three steps towards getting your children to eat healthy. Education is an important part of eating healthy, because if your kids understand why they should eat better, they will be more willing to do it at a young age, in addition to eating healthy on their own as they grow up.Watch
On our final episode this week, we have some ideas for how you can give your loved ones a personal gift of health. These simple ideas are thoughtful ways you can give of yourself for those special people in your life this holiday season.Watch