Part 1 - Pain: Help I Hurt! What Do I Do?
- When we hurt it diminishes all of the things we want to do.
- Inflammation is at the root of your pain.
- Inflammation diets on the Internet are not designed specifically for you.
- You need to find out what causes pain for you.
Common triggers for pain:
- Bad fats: Omega 6 fatty acids (Ex: safflower oil, soy oil, corn oil, red meat)
- Food allergies
- Figuring out inflammation is not just abut eliminating a bunch of foods, it is about finding the foods that trigger inflammation for you.
You may also like...
The kidneys and liver are important organs to keep in mind when you are going through detoxification. Supporting them will help you detoxify better and help you feel better while you are going through your program!Watch
Part 1 - Protecting your immune system this holiday season: Two quick tips for a healthy immune system
Today we give you the first two of six tips for keeping your immune system functioning at a high level this holiday season. The holidays and coming winter are a critical time to take care of your immune system, and today we have two simple tips for keeping yours running well.Watch for free
This week we will be exploring some of the reasons people get migraine headaches, and what to do about them. Today we will talk about one of the main reasons people suffer from migraines and what to do about it.Watch for free