Part 1 - Probiotics: Why do we need them?
- Probiotics are bacteria.
- There are over 500 different species in your digestive track.
- If these microflora are not present, the ground is laid for health issues.
- Probiotics provides the healthy flora that we need in our GI track.
- Hormones and antibiotics are made in your gut with the help of probiotics.
- Research shows that the healthy gut bacteria is declining in the average person.
- Lack of good gut bacteria may lead to yeast overgrowth and Crohn's Diseaase.
- The probiotic must be alive
- They must be kept refrigerated.
- Better if taken on an empty stomach.
You may also like...
Part 1 - How to change our recipes during the holidays: Quick tips to make holiday favorites healthier
This week we will teach you how to make those holiday favorites healthier. By using some simple substitutions, you can make all those dishes you and your family can't do without during the holidays!Watch for free
Your beverages are in place, now what should you serve for appetizers for the big game? How about a hummus dip that Jodi came up with especially for this year's game! Add some veggies and fruit and your guests won't even know they are eating healthy!Watch