Part 1 - Eating Out: Basic tips for eating out
- Choose water with lemon over any other beverage option.
- Take one slice of bread or bun off of your sandwich and eat it open-face.
- Be wary of wraps, some have just as many calories as bread.
- Leave bacon off of your salads to save calories, fat, and sodium.
- Think about the toppings you put on your sandwich, pizza, or salad.
- Substitute mustard for mayonnaise.
- Use light dressing, but we wary of sugar content.
- By deciding to make these changes before you set foot in a restaurant, you will have a better chance of sticking to your plan!
You may also like...
The big game is almost here and all you have left to plan are some carbohydrate options and some protein sources. We have ways you can give your guests both of these in some healthy, but still tasty recipes!Watch
On today's installment, we will discuss some of the harmful ingredients that may be lurking in your antiperspirant or your anti-aging cream, and what effects they might have on your body.Watch