Part 1 - Healthier Holidays: Turkey and Stuffing
- You can reduce the fat and chemicals in your family's holiday meal by planning ahead.
- Find an organic or antibiotic-free turkey to serve for Thanksgiving this year.
- The difference in quality and taste between an organic turkey and a regular turkey is huge! Well worth the price difference.
- Prepare your organic or antibiotic-free turkey the same way you would a regular turkey.
- You will find that a smaller amount of organic turkey will satisfy you!
- If you don't normally stuff your turkey, try just stuffing it with an apple and an onion.
- If you do stuff your turkey, try a gluten-free stuffing this year, maybe with wild rice, millet, or quinoa.
- Check out http://www.plateology.com/ for lots of recipe ideas for both turkey and stuffing!
You may also like...
Join us for part 1 of our Coughs and Colds series to learn helpful hints and tips on how to tackle your coughs and colds naturally.Watch for free
Today we talk about the link between food allergies and migraines. There are so many foods that can cause an allergic reaction that leads to a migraine. A simple allergy test can help you determine if something as simple as a food allergy could be causing your chronic migraines!Watch
On our final installment this week, we have some more quick and easy things you can do to prevent certain foods from blocking the way you absorb nutrients, and how to get the most out of your supplements!Watch