Part 1 - Healthier Holidays: Turkey and Stuffing
- You can reduce the fat and chemicals in your family's holiday meal by planning ahead.
- Find an organic or antibiotic-free turkey to serve for Thanksgiving this year.
- The difference in quality and taste between an organic turkey and a regular turkey is huge! Well worth the price difference.
- Prepare your organic or antibiotic-free turkey the same way you would a regular turkey.
- You will find that a smaller amount of organic turkey will satisfy you!
- If you don't normally stuff your turkey, try just stuffing it with an apple and an onion.
- If you do stuff your turkey, try a gluten-free stuffing this year, maybe with wild rice, millet, or quinoa.
- Check out http://www.plateology.com/ for lots of recipe ideas for both turkey and stuffing!
You may also like...
Many people struggle with side effects and symptoms brought on by detoxification. Whether you are detoxing heavy metals through chelation or just trying to detox some of the chemicals that have built up in your body, we have some tips to help you get through the tough parts.Watch for free
On today’s episode, we decode some of the things your stool is telling you about your body. Whether it sinks or floats can be just one indicator of how your digestive system is working!Watch
Many times women will ignore symptoms in their own lives that they would never ignore in the lives of their friends and loved ones. Today we have three common symptoms that women typically ignore, but could be signs of bigger problems.Watch for free