Part 1 - Personal Care Products: How to choose the right products
- From cosmetics to shampoo and soap, everyone uses personal care products, and the ingredients of those products can make a big difference in your health!
- Some of the ingredients in personal care products include industrial chemicals, including plasticizers and degreasers.
- Read the labels on the personal care products you use carefully.
- Organic products aren't necessarily good for you, it just means that it has at least 95% organic ingredients.
- Make sure you can pronounce all the names of the ingredients in your personal care products.
- Everyone should avoid products that contain fragrance.
- Fragrance can mean anything!
- Many ingredients that are fragrance are hormone disruptors.
You may also like...
Part 2 - Let’s talk about vitamins and minerals: Little-known foods that block vitamins and minerals
On today’s episode, we share some of the little-known foods that can block the absorption of vitamins and minerals. From tap water to black tea, we have ways you can prevent these foods and drinks from having a negative effect on your life!Watch