Part 1 - Personal Care Products: How to choose the right products
- From cosmetics to shampoo and soap, everyone uses personal care products, and the ingredients of those products can make a big difference in your health!
- Some of the ingredients in personal care products include industrial chemicals, including plasticizers and degreasers.
- Read the labels on the personal care products you use carefully.
- Organic products aren't necessarily good for you, it just means that it has at least 95% organic ingredients.
- Make sure you can pronounce all the names of the ingredients in your personal care products.
- Everyone should avoid products that contain fragrance.
- Fragrance can mean anything!
- Many ingredients that are fragrance are hormone disruptors.
You may also like...
Join us in part 3 of our Coughs and Colds series to learn which oils and vapor rubs can help open your sinuses and alleviate symptoms of coughs and colds.Watch
On our last episode this week, we will help you use stevia and other substitutions, including extracts, in your recipes. Weather it's a special holiday treat or an everyday recipe, you can use these tips to make your food better for you and your whole family!Watch
On our final episode this week, we will go over why some of those antibiotics they are finding in chicken are a bigger problem than just making you unhealthy. We have some great ways you can try to find good chicken so you can keep your family healthy!Watch
Vitamins A and D are essential to our health, and there are many common medications that will block their absorption. Today we shed light on some of those blockers.Watch for free