Part 1 - Avoiding depression during the holidays: Dietary tips to help you avoid depression
- Your diet is a key part of avoiding depression around the holidays.
- Many people deviate from their normal diet, which can cause depression.
- Sugar is especially harmful if you are trying to avoid depression.
- You also need to make sure you are eating enough high-quality protein.
- Keep some healthy snacks (like nuts and seeds) at your office to help curb cravings.
- Drink plenty of water during the holiday season; it helps your body detox things that can cause depression symptoms.
- Water also helps you detox alcohol and sweet drinks that you might drink during the holiday season.
- Try a glass of water with the juice of a lemon in it to help detoxify your liver.
You may also like...
This week we will be sharing information about poultry with you. In our first episode, we reference a study that found a surprise when they looked at the feathers of chickens sold right here in the United States! You don’t want to miss this episode where we tell you what may be lurking in your chicken.Watch for free
Many people struggle with side effects and symptoms brought on by detoxification. Whether you are detoxing heavy metals through chelation or just trying to detox some of the chemicals that have built up in your body, we have some tips to help you get through the tough parts.Watch for free