Part 1 - Avoiding depression during the holidays: Dietary tips to help you avoid depression
- Your diet is a key part of avoiding depression around the holidays.
- Many people deviate from their normal diet, which can cause depression.
- Sugar is especially harmful if you are trying to avoid depression.
- You also need to make sure you are eating enough high-quality protein.
- Keep some healthy snacks (like nuts and seeds) at your office to help curb cravings.
- Drink plenty of water during the holiday season; it helps your body detox things that can cause depression symptoms.
- Water also helps you detox alcohol and sweet drinks that you might drink during the holiday season.
- Try a glass of water with the juice of a lemon in it to help detoxify your liver.
You may also like...
This week we will teach you different ways you can give the gift of health to your friends, family, and loved ones. On today's episode, we have a few different simple ways you can give the special people in your life a meaningful, healthy gift that keeps giving long after the holiday season is over.Watch for free
This week we will talk about diet soda. Many people believe that drinking diet soda is a good way to lose weight and satisfy their sweet tooth, but the reality is very different. Today we have two important reasons for you to avoid drinking diet soda.Watch for free
On our final episode this week, we have some more information about what your bowel movements could be telling you. There are many simple steps you can take to make going to the bathroom more healthy, and make sure you are having the right kind of stool every day!Watch