Part 1 - How to change our recipes during the holidays: Quick tips to make holiday favorites healthier
- We have some quick and simple tips to make your holiday favorites healthier.
- Try using meringue instead of marshmallows to top your sweet potato casserole.
- You can also substitute some orange slices and toasted almonds instead of marshmallow.
- Make a homemade white sauce to substitute instead of cream of mushroom soup in your green bean casserole.
- Use toasted, slivered almonds instead of the french fried onions to top your green bean casserole.
You may also like...
This week we will be sharing information about poultry with you. In our first episode, we reference a study that found a surprise when they looked at the feathers of chickens sold right here in the United States! You don’t want to miss this episode where we tell you what may be lurking in your chicken.Watch for free
On our final episode this week, we have some more information about what your bowel movements could be telling you. There are many simple steps you can take to make going to the bathroom more healthy, and make sure you are having the right kind of stool every day!Watch
This week, we will be talking all about poop. Many people are uncomfortable talking about bowel movements, but they are one of the most important indicators of health you can look at on a daily basis. On today’s episode, we talk about how often you should be going to the bathroom and what to look for in your stool.Watch for free
Today we share the second of three steps towards getting your children to eat healthy. Education is an important part of eating healthy, because if your kids understand why they should eat better, they will be more willing to do it at a young age, in addition to eating healthy on their own as they grow up.Watch