Part 1 - How to change our recipes during the holidays: Quick tips to make holiday favorites healthier
- We have some quick and simple tips to make your holiday favorites healthier.
- Try using meringue instead of marshmallows to top your sweet potato casserole.
- You can also substitute some orange slices and toasted almonds instead of marshmallow.
- Make a homemade white sauce to substitute instead of cream of mushroom soup in your green bean casserole.
- Use toasted, slivered almonds instead of the french fried onions to top your green bean casserole.
You may also like...
Part 2 - How to change our recipes during the holidays: Main ingredient substitutions for the holidays
On today's episode we go over some basic substitutions you can use in your everyday cooking, in addition to some ways you can make those special treats for your family during the holidays.Watch