Part 1 - How to change our recipes during the holidays: Quick tips to make holiday favorites healthier
- We have some quick and simple tips to make your holiday favorites healthier.
- Try using meringue instead of marshmallows to top your sweet potato casserole.
- You can also substitute some orange slices and toasted almonds instead of marshmallow.
- Make a homemade white sauce to substitute instead of cream of mushroom soup in your green bean casserole.
- Use toasted, slivered almonds instead of the french fried onions to top your green bean casserole.
You may also like...
Today we share the second of three steps towards getting your children to eat healthy. Education is an important part of eating healthy, because if your kids understand why they should eat better, they will be more willing to do it at a young age, in addition to eating healthy on their own as they grow up.Watch
On today's installment, we will discuss some of the harmful ingredients that may be lurking in your antiperspirant or your anti-aging cream, and what effects they might have on your body.Watch