Part 1 - Diet soda is not better: Why should I avoid diet soda?
- Many people change their eating and drinking habits around the holidays, but you should be very carful to avoid diet soda.
- Substituting diet soda for regular soda is not a good idea.
- The artificial sweeteners found in diet soda have negative side effects.
- Artificial sweeteners are so sweet, they dull your sense of sweet, making other things (like fruit) not taste sweet.
- Artificial sweeteners also trigger insulin in your body just like regular sugar does.
- This puts your body into "fat storage mode" and causes you go gain weight, especially around your midsection.
You may also like...
This week we will be exploring some of the reasons people get migraine headaches, and what to do about them. Today we will talk about one of the main reasons people suffer from migraines and what to do about it.Watch for free
Moles can be a sign of melanoma, and should never be ignored. On today's episode, we have some tips for how you can keep track of your moles, and what can indicate that a mole is a bigger problem.Watch