Part 1 - How to help our children eat healthy: Getting your kids to eat healthy: Step 1
- If you make eating new and healthy foods fun, your kids will be much more likely to eat them!
- Start with Mom and Dad; see how many different ways you can make eating healthy foods more fun.
- Try letting your child(ren) be your sous chef.
- Let them tear up lettuce or teach them how to pick out the best looking and tasting vegetables.
- Give them an assignment where they have to find a vegetable of a certain color.
- Try eating with chopsticks as a fun new way to eat dinner!
- Be excited about trying new foods when you tell your kids about them.
- Try a vegetable themed scavenger hunt.
You may also like...
This year, many people will be trying to lose weight. On today's episode, we share some basic tips for choosing a weight loss plan that is right for you.Watch for free
Your beverages are in place, now what should you serve for appetizers for the big game? How about a hummus dip that Jodi came up with especially for this year's game! Add some veggies and fruit and your guests won't even know they are eating healthy!Watch
Today we will provide more hazards related to drinking milk and consuming dairy products. Milk really can rob us of our health. From heart disease to breast cancer, there are so many reasons not to drink milk!Watch