Part 1 - How to help our children eat healthy: Getting your kids to eat healthy: Step 1
- If you make eating new and healthy foods fun, your kids will be much more likely to eat them!
- Start with Mom and Dad; see how many different ways you can make eating healthy foods more fun.
- Try letting your child(ren) be your sous chef.
- Let them tear up lettuce or teach them how to pick out the best looking and tasting vegetables.
- Give them an assignment where they have to find a vegetable of a certain color.
- Try eating with chopsticks as a fun new way to eat dinner!
- Be excited about trying new foods when you tell your kids about them.
- Try a vegetable themed scavenger hunt.
You may also like...
Join us for part 1 of our Coughs and Colds series to learn helpful hints and tips on how to tackle your coughs and colds naturally.Watch for free
Getting the right amount of exercise and enough sleep can play a huge role in hormone balance. Too much exercise can be a problem, and a lack of sleep can also lead to hormone issues.Watch