Part 1 - Please don't drink your milk: Who thinks milk is bad for you, and why?
- The overabundance of confusing information out there about milk has led many people to believe that milk is an important part of a healthy diet.
- Frank Oski, MD has written a book titled "Don't Drink Your Milk!" (Link provided below)
- The American Dairy Association has led us to believe many things about milk that are not true.
- The way the animals are raised and the way milk is processed today makes the milk very different from the milk of the past.
- Cattle are fed a terrible diet and are pumped full of so many hormones; resulting in milk that is simply not good for you.
- The process of pasteurization destroys critical enzymes and many nutrients.
You may also like...
Moles can be a sign of melanoma, and should never be ignored. On today's episode, we have some tips for how you can keep track of your moles, and what can indicate that a mole is a bigger problem.Watch
Join us for part one of learning to deal with digestive issues. Learn tips to fight indigestion naturally without side effects.Watch for free