Part 1 - What to do about cancer: How can food affect cancer?
- There is more and more information about cancer coming down the pipe every day.
- Nutrigenomics is helping us find indicators that lead to chronic diseases, like cancer or heart disease.
- By looking at a person individually, we can learn what their specific genetic defects might be, and then we can customize a treatment plan for that specific person.
- The article "Food for Cure: A Nutrient Twist on Cancer Prevention" (link provided below) provides some insight into how much practitioners are being asked about how food affects cancer.
- Many cancer patients don't feel any control in their treatment; diet is one way they can affect their health and control themselves!
- The more you know about your specific genetic makeup, the better we can treat or prevent cancer in you!
You may also like...
Today we have the last two of our five tips to balance your hormones. Leptin resistance and having a healthy thyroid are crucial to getting your hormones balanced.Watch
Part 1 - How to change our recipes during the holidays: Quick tips to make holiday favorites healthier
This week we will teach you how to make those holiday favorites healthier. By using some simple substitutions, you can make all those dishes you and your family can't do without during the holidays!Watch for free
Many people are affected by seasonal depression. On today's episode, we will give you some tips for how you can change your diet to help you avoid depression around the holidays.Watch for free