Part 1 - What to do about cancer: How can food affect cancer?
- There is more and more information about cancer coming down the pipe every day.
- Nutrigenomics is helping us find indicators that lead to chronic diseases, like cancer or heart disease.
- By looking at a person individually, we can learn what their specific genetic defects might be, and then we can customize a treatment plan for that specific person.
- The article "Food for Cure: A Nutrient Twist on Cancer Prevention" (link provided below) provides some insight into how much practitioners are being asked about how food affects cancer.
- Many cancer patients don't feel any control in their treatment; diet is one way they can affect their health and control themselves!
- The more you know about your specific genetic makeup, the better we can treat or prevent cancer in you!
You may also like...
This week, we will be talking all about poop. Many people are uncomfortable talking about bowel movements, but they are one of the most important indicators of health you can look at on a daily basis. On today’s episode, we talk about how often you should be going to the bathroom and what to look for in your stool.Watch for free
Many people are affected by seasonal depression. On today's episode, we will give you some tips for how you can change your diet to help you avoid depression around the holidays.Watch for free