Part 1 - Cancer and diet: What effect does diet have on cancer?
- We are learning more and more about the link between cancer and diet.
- Diet is critically important to the outcome of any disease.
- Nutrigenomics involves looking at your genes to find what foods you are sensitive or allergic to.
- Cancer treatment centers across the country are starting to advertise that they have custom dietary plans for their patients.
- Asking questions of your doctors is the best place to start getting more information.
You may also like...
Today we have two more reasons you might be having chronic migraine headaches. Treating the symptoms of migraines might work for a while, but for lasting relief, you must get to the root of the problem.Watch
Many women ignore chest symptoms that are often something minor, but could be a sign of a major issue. We have seen women as young as 35 with major heart issues, such as a heart attack, but if you pay attention to the signs your body is giving you, then you can catch problems and treat them before they become major issues.Watch
On our final episode this week, we have some ideas for how you can give your loved ones a personal gift of health. These simple ideas are thoughtful ways you can give of yourself for those special people in your life this holiday season.Watch
This week, we will be talking all about poop. Many people are uncomfortable talking about bowel movements, but they are one of the most important indicators of health you can look at on a daily basis. On today’s episode, we talk about how often you should be going to the bathroom and what to look for in your stool.Watch for free