Part 1 - How to choose a weight loss plan: Choosing the right weight loss plan for you
- There are so many weight loss programs out there to choose from, how do you find the right one for YOU?
- There is no universal program that will work for everybody.
- If you simply overeat, then you could lose weight just by tracking your calorie intake.
- Exercise is an important part of any weight loss program.
- If you are trying to lose weight, you need to analyze your diet to make sure you are getting the nutrients you need.
- A good quality multivitamin is critical to any weight loss program.
You may also like...
Calcium is critical for many processes in the body. Many people are lactose intolerant, which makes it hard to find food sources of calcium! On today's episode, we will talk about some of the processes that need calcium, and some example of non-dairy foods that have calcium in them.Watch for free
On our final episode this week, we have some signs that you might need more fiber in your diet. We also have some more easy ways to get more fiber every single day!Watch
On today's episode we will provide some more evidence of how supplements and diet can help fight cancer, and even prevent it! We have a list of 10 dietary supplements that have been recommended for anyone fighting cancer.Watch
On our final episode this week, we have some ideas for how you can give your loved ones a personal gift of health. These simple ideas are thoughtful ways you can give of yourself for those special people in your life this holiday season.Watch