Part 1 - Let's talk about calcium: Foods that are good sources of calcium
- Calcium's importance is backed up by years worth of research.
- From bone health to eye health, calcium is important for many of the body's processes.
- Many of the food sources of calcium are dairy, so what is a person to do if they are dairy intolerant?
- There are many non-dairy food sources of calcium!
- Many foods are also fortified with calcium, which is a good source.
You may also like...
On today’s episode, we have some quick and easy ways to get more fiber in your diet every day. Just substituting brown rice for white rice is one way you can start getting the fiber you need, each and every day.Watch
Are you having trouble losing weight even though you have cut back on your calories dramatically? You may have insulin resistance! On today's episode, we have some tips to help get you started losing weight if you have insulin resistance.Watch
Getting the right amount of exercise and enough sleep can play a huge role in hormone balance. Too much exercise can be a problem, and a lack of sleep can also lead to hormone issues.Watch
Calcium is critical for many processes in the body. Many people are lactose intolerant, which makes it hard to find food sources of calcium! On today's episode, we will talk about some of the processes that need calcium, and some example of non-dairy foods that have calcium in them.Watch for free