Part 1 - Let's talk about calcium: Foods that are good sources of calcium
- Calcium's importance is backed up by years worth of research.
- From bone health to eye health, calcium is important for many of the body's processes.
- Many of the food sources of calcium are dairy, so what is a person to do if they are dairy intolerant?
- There are many non-dairy food sources of calcium!
- Many foods are also fortified with calcium, which is a good source.
You may also like...
On our final episode this week, we have some signs that you might need more fiber in your diet. We also have some more easy ways to get more fiber every single day!Watch
This week we share three easy ways you can help your children eat more healthy foods. Our first step is making it fun, and we have some quick and exciting ways you can get your children to have fun while eating new and healthy foods.Watch for free
On our final episode this week, we have some ways for you to make it simple to get your kids to eat healthy food. From making a meal plan and involving them in it, to simply having healthy snacks available, there are so many ways to make healthy food choices easy.Watch
On our final episode this week, we have some commonly used medicines and foods that block or destroy B Vitamins. From digestion to energy, B Vitamins are critically important every single day, so make sure you are getting the most out of them!Watch
On today’s episode, we decode some of the things your stool is telling you about your body. Whether it sinks or floats can be just one indicator of how your digestive system is working!Watch