Part 1 - Let's talk about calcium: Foods that are good sources of calcium
- Calcium's importance is backed up by years worth of research.
- From bone health to eye health, calcium is important for many of the body's processes.
- Many of the food sources of calcium are dairy, so what is a person to do if they are dairy intolerant?
- There are many non-dairy food sources of calcium!
- Many foods are also fortified with calcium, which is a good source.
You may also like...
On todays episode, we share some more substitutions you can make to make holiday favorites healthier, some ideas for making dessert healthier during the holidays, and some fun ideas to get some exercise after your meal!Watch
On our final episode this week, we will go over why some of those antibiotics they are finding in chicken are a bigger problem than just making you unhealthy. We have some great ways you can try to find good chicken so you can keep your family healthy!Watch