Part 1 - Let's talk about calcium: Foods that are good sources of calcium
- Calcium's importance is backed up by years worth of research.
- From bone health to eye health, calcium is important for many of the body's processes.
- Many of the food sources of calcium are dairy, so what is a person to do if they are dairy intolerant?
- There are many non-dairy food sources of calcium!
- Many foods are also fortified with calcium, which is a good source.
You may also like...
Join us for part 1 of our series on energy crashes to learn why so many people struggle with a lack of energy after lunch and what you can do to avoid the crash.Watch for free
Today we share the second of three steps towards getting your children to eat healthy. Education is an important part of eating healthy, because if your kids understand why they should eat better, they will be more willing to do it at a young age, in addition to eating healthy on their own as they grow up.Watch
On our final episode this week, we have some signs that you might need more fiber in your diet. We also have some more easy ways to get more fiber every single day!Watch
Today we have two more reasons you might be having chronic migraine headaches. Treating the symptoms of migraines might work for a while, but for lasting relief, you must get to the root of the problem.Watch