Part 1 - Let's talk about calcium: Foods that are good sources of calcium
- Calcium's importance is backed up by years worth of research.
- From bone health to eye health, calcium is important for many of the body's processes.
- Many of the food sources of calcium are dairy, so what is a person to do if they are dairy intolerant?
- There are many non-dairy food sources of calcium!
- Many foods are also fortified with calcium, which is a good source.
You may also like...
Many women ignore chest symptoms that are often something minor, but could be a sign of a major issue. We have seen women as young as 35 with major heart issues, such as a heart attack, but if you pay attention to the signs your body is giving you, then you can catch problems and treat them before they become major issues.Watch
On our final episode this week, we will go over why some of those antibiotics they are finding in chicken are a bigger problem than just making you unhealthy. We have some great ways you can try to find good chicken so you can keep your family healthy!Watch
Calcium is critical for many processes in the body. Many people are lactose intolerant, which makes it hard to find food sources of calcium! On today's episode, we will talk about some of the processes that need calcium, and some example of non-dairy foods that have calcium in them.Watch for free