Part 1 - Getting ready for the big game: What to serve for the big game - Drinks
- It is important to stick to your diet even though you will have ready-made excuses to cheat all year long (Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, The Big Game, birthdays, etc).
- Zevia or sparkling water make great substitutions for pop; we also have lots of great recipes for drinks as well! (See links below)
- Sparkling cider is a great way to add some fizz to your drinks without serving pop.
- If you are going to have alcohol, serve light or low-carb beer, or try making a great sangria!
- Herbal tea or punch also make great drinks for parties. (Links to some of our recipes are below!)
Root Beer - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/162
Jodi's Favorite Tea - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/546
Lime Chiller - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/4
Hot Apple Cider - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/139
Hot Citrus Cider - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/143
Holiday Punch - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/424
Lemon Lime Soda With Stevia - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/471
Sparkling Apple Cocktail - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/619
You may also like...
Many women ignore chest symptoms that are often something minor, but could be a sign of a major issue. We have seen women as young as 35 with major heart issues, such as a heart attack, but if you pay attention to the signs your body is giving you, then you can catch problems and treat them before they become major issues.Watch
This week we will talk about diet soda. Many people believe that drinking diet soda is a good way to lose weight and satisfy their sweet tooth, but the reality is very different. Today we have two important reasons for you to avoid drinking diet soda.Watch for free
On today’s episode, we go over some of the reasons you need to make sure to get enough fiber in your diet every day. There are many foods out there that try to trick you into thinking they are full of fiber and are good for you, and today we tell you how to spot some of those tricks!Watch for free
For most people, losing weight is not as simple as just counting calories or taking the stairs to work. Most of us require some personalization to help us along the way to lose weight and still feel good. Today we share some tips on how to lose weight the right way, and feel good while you are dieting!Watch
On today’s episode, we have a couple more signs and symptoms that might indicate gallbladder problems. We also have some quick diet changes and supplements that might help provide some support for your gallbladder!Watch