Part 1 - Getting ready for the big game: What to serve for the big game - Drinks
- It is important to stick to your diet even though you will have ready-made excuses to cheat all year long (Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, The Big Game, birthdays, etc).
- Zevia or sparkling water make great substitutions for pop; we also have lots of great recipes for drinks as well! (See links below)
- Sparkling cider is a great way to add some fizz to your drinks without serving pop.
- If you are going to have alcohol, serve light or low-carb beer, or try making a great sangria!
- Herbal tea or punch also make great drinks for parties. (Links to some of our recipes are below!)
Root Beer - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/162
Jodi's Favorite Tea - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/546
Lime Chiller - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/4
Hot Apple Cider - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/139
Hot Citrus Cider - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/143
Holiday Punch - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/424
Lemon Lime Soda With Stevia - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/471
Sparkling Apple Cocktail - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/619
You may also like...
There is a big difference in the forms of calcium supplements. From neutralizing stomach acid to causing bone spurs and kidney stones, it is important to avoid these poor forms in everything.Watch
This week we share three easy ways you can help your children eat more healthy foods. Our first step is making it fun, and we have some quick and exciting ways you can get your children to have fun while eating new and healthy foods.Watch for free