Part 1 - Getting ready for the big game: What to serve for the big game - Drinks
- It is important to stick to your diet even though you will have ready-made excuses to cheat all year long (Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, The Big Game, birthdays, etc).
- Zevia or sparkling water make great substitutions for pop; we also have lots of great recipes for drinks as well! (See links below)
- Sparkling cider is a great way to add some fizz to your drinks without serving pop.
- If you are going to have alcohol, serve light or low-carb beer, or try making a great sangria!
- Herbal tea or punch also make great drinks for parties. (Links to some of our recipes are below!)
Root Beer - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/162
Jodi's Favorite Tea - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/546
Lime Chiller - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/4
Hot Apple Cider - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/139
Hot Citrus Cider - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/143
Holiday Punch - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/424
Lemon Lime Soda With Stevia - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/471
Sparkling Apple Cocktail - https://www.plateology.com/recipes/619
You may also like...
Getting the right amount of exercise and enough sleep can play a huge role in hormone balance. Too much exercise can be a problem, and a lack of sleep can also lead to hormone issues.Watch