Part 1 - Symptoms women should pay attention to: Three symptoms you should never ignore
- Many women will ignore symptoms they see in themselves that they would never ignore in a friend or a loved one.
- Rectal bleeding, changed in your stool, and chronic bloating are the first three symptoms you should absolutely not ignore.
- They might indicate a minor problem, like a hemorrhoid, but they could also be a sign of a major issue, like colon or ovarian cancer.
- Just because you think you know the reason behind a symptom, don't neglect going to the doctor to get it checked out.
- Never ignore simple symptoms, they could be a sign of a larger problem!
You may also like...
Getting the right amount of exercise and enough sleep can play a huge role in hormone balance. Too much exercise can be a problem, and a lack of sleep can also lead to hormone issues.Watch
On our final episode on why you should avoid drinking milk, we have some more research that supports avoiding milk, some more bad effects milk can have on your body, and some ways you can safely use milk. Milk has especially bad effects on children, including increasing their risk for Type 2 diabetes and obesity!Watch
Part 2 - Protecting your immune system this holiday season: Two supplements that help your immune system
Today we will remind you of two quick and easy supplements you need to remember to take in order to keep your immune system functioning at a high level this holiday season.Watch
Today we talk about the link between food allergies and migraines. There are so many foods that can cause an allergic reaction that leads to a migraine. A simple allergy test can help you determine if something as simple as a food allergy could be causing your chronic migraines!Watch