Part 1 - Eating out at restaurants: Why do I need to be careful when I eat out?
- Eating out at a restaurant seems like a simple task, but doing so and staying healthy can be a major challenge.
- Don't take the attitude of "I'm doing something special so I don't have to stick to my diet" when you eat out.
- Be careful when selecting your meal, even dishes that seem good for you (high in protein) can be packed with more calories and fat than you would need for an entire day!
- Even splitting an appetizer can be a bad choice, as they are typically full of calories and fat as well!
- Do some research to find out the nutrition facts about the food at a restaurant before you go so you can make an informed decision when you get there.
You may also like...
On our final episode on why you should avoid drinking milk, we have some more research that supports avoiding milk, some more bad effects milk can have on your body, and some ways you can safely use milk. Milk has especially bad effects on children, including increasing their risk for Type 2 diabetes and obesity!Watch
Your adrenal glands play a large roll in your energy levels. Learn what to take and how to support your adrenals to increase your energy throughout the day.Watch
This week we will be exploring some of the reasons people get migraine headaches, and what to do about them. Today we will talk about one of the main reasons people suffer from migraines and what to do about it.Watch for free