Part 1 - Fast food: The truth about what you’re getting in fast food
- It is easy to go to a fast food restaurant and not think about what you are getting to eat.
- There are 21 grams of fat in just 6 chicken nuggets from McDonald's!
- Add the 11.5 grams of fat in the french fries, and you have almost 33 grams of fat, which is such a load to put on any person, especially a child.
- The average American eats at a fast food restaurant between 4-6 times per week.
- Getting your food without the sauces, mayonnaise, cheese, and breading will dramatically improve the quality.
You may also like...
On todays episode, we will talk about some of the common factors that can block or inhibit Vitamins E, K, and C. These are everyday medicines for some of us, and you might not be aware that they might be blocking your body from getting the nutrients it needs!Watch
Are you having trouble losing weight even though you have cut back on your calories dramatically? You may have insulin resistance! On today's episode, we have some tips to help get you started losing weight if you have insulin resistance.Watch
Part 2 - Let’s talk about vitamins and minerals: Little-known foods that block vitamins and minerals
On today’s episode, we share some of the little-known foods that can block the absorption of vitamins and minerals. From tap water to black tea, we have ways you can prevent these foods and drinks from having a negative effect on your life!Watch