Part 1 - Let’s talk about vitamins and minerals: Little known tips about vitamins and minerals
- Taking Vitamin C when you eat processed foods can neutralize the nitrates and nitrites in them.
- Vitamins B and C are destroyed when they are boiled, so eat more raw veggies instead of boiling or steaming them!
- Taking B Vitamins can help you avoid hangover symptoms that can be caused by even a small amount of alcohol.
- There are many other vitamins and minerals that are affected by alcohol, so take those during or after you have a glass of wine or a couple of beers.
- Eating a high protein diet can cause you to lose calcium through your urine, so if you eat a lot of meat, you might need to take extra calcium supplements.
You may also like...
Today we talk about the link between food allergies and migraines. There are so many foods that can cause an allergic reaction that leads to a migraine. A simple allergy test can help you determine if something as simple as a food allergy could be causing your chronic migraines!Watch
On today's installment, we will discuss some of the harmful ingredients that may be lurking in your antiperspirant or your anti-aging cream, and what effects they might have on your body.Watch
Your adrenal glands play a large roll in your energy levels. Learn what to take and how to support your adrenals to increase your energy throughout the day.Watch